Thread: Pulling up
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 06:46 PM   #8
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pulling up

One of my youngest twins is insane. He was early on rolling over, pulling up and crawling. He started pulling up in his crib the end of 5 months. He would pull himself up and then fall forward causing him to bump his head on the crib slats. He had bruises on his head for a couple of months. He was crawling by 6 months and walking at 10 months. His twin brother was a little behind him, especially on the pulling up, but actually walked a couple of days before him. Now, at 13 months, they can both climb up on things (like the regular picnic table outside) and they walk very well and get going into almost a run. It is really funny because they are both so small, especially the one who was pulling up early. He is only 17lbs or so still. The other is 18lbs. So, when they were 6 months, they were around 12lbs or so. (I can't remember exactly.)

They are early on the motor skills, but they aren't saying a lot of things yet. It balances out.