Old 06-02-2011, 03:11 PM   #8
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Happy 1st Birthday JuneBugs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarag View Post
Dh is driving me nuts...he is so cranky, over tired and just being a real donkey arse. He is just going crazy trying to build his real estate brokerage. He has hired an assistant and now wants to buy him an ipad. $700 pays him $15/hour, then he has another lawyer/buyers agent that he is adding to the team and "needs" to stay in contact with so he needs to get her an ipad! all I see is $$$$$ signs flying out the window. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around it all. I get that you have to pay money to build a business, I get that he needs help. The poor Guy is working literally 24/7. This week he has stayed up all night for 2 nights and it is only wednesday. I think he may even be working on Cooper's birthday. He gets mad at me when I complain about it and says that he has to work and has to get money in but geez. To be successful you have to be able to balance life and work. Am I way off base here.

Oh well. Is it bad that I don't really want to do much for Coopers birthday. I think I will make him a cake, give him a few presents and other than that it will be like any other day.

Alright BRB
Not much has changed from this except now DH is working pretty much all day on Coopers Birthday. I think I may play around and make a few brownie pops which will give me good practice for the baby shower. Dh feels guilty about being gone she he told me to get Cooper some more gifts....In reality he could care less about the gifts...what Coop will remember is all of us being there. Whatev....His loss. Just like his dad. Absentee father who worked 24/7 becasue the money he made was never enough. He could always make more so he spent ALL of his time working and building a company. Good for him, he paid cash for his car, his house was paid off in 15 yrs, he has nice things but he missed so much of his kids childhood! Just sad. Not how i grew up. My dad was there for every soccer game, every birthday/holiday. Always present and in the moment. I know when DH does get home saturday from working, we will do cake and presents and probably go out to eat and he will be on his ipad or on the phone working!

All of my pics of when Cooper was itty bitty is on my micro sd card. SO I will post pics later.

BBL ladies. just bummed and tired today!