View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 08:34 PM   #1
cassondruh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
8 pouches of Booty Cubes wipe solution cubes left - discounted & price reduction!

Hi everyone!
I have some old stock pouches of Booty Cubes to sell. There are 8 pouches left.
These retail at $5.80 for a 2 oz pouch, but I am trying to get rid of old stock so I am doubling the amount you get for a discounted price!
By "old stock" I mean these cubes have already been made and have been sitting on the shelf for the past 6 months, as opposed to me making them as orders come in (what I usually do). They are not bad by any means, however! I just want to get them off my shelves and into new homes

I have available:
Four pouches of Lavender+Chamomile+TTO blend cubes with 4 oz of cubes. This blend contains extra organic olive oil and aloe vera, ingredients to aide in soothing and healing diaper rashes or keeping diaper rashes away! Each 4 oz pouch will last a VERY long time! 1 cube makes 1 cup (8oz) of liquid solution for you, and each pouch contains approximately 100 cubes! Each pouch comes with easy instructions for use, and the ingredients list.

I also have available:
Four pouches of Lavender+Chamomile+TTO blend cubes with 4 oz of cubes. This blend contains shea butter, an ingredient said to be beneficial to people suffering from eczema! Each 4 oz pouch will last a VERY long time! 1 cube makes 1 cup (8oz) of liquid solution for you, and each pouch contains approximately 100 cubes! Each pouch comes with easy instructions for use, and the ingredients list.

I am asking $8 for each 4 oz pouch of cubes and $2 shipping for one pouch, $3 shipping for two pouches and add 1 dollar per pouch after that for shipping (first class USPS unless we agree to another method).

Last edited by cassondruh; 06-06-2011 at 01:25 PM.
cassondruh is offline   Reply With Quote