Old 06-04-2011, 12:25 AM   #14
crazylife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Calgary moms, anybody here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloesMomma View Post
I used to live in Calgary. There is a calgary cloth diaper yahoo group that I could find the link if you ladies want I'm not sure if anyone in there knits but they are really friendly. Also as far as I know, there is no place in Calgary to buy PUL, it's best online.
Is that group still active? I applied over a year ago and I never heard anything so I assumed it was dead...or they just never approved me and didn't let me know, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsie View Post
I'll be a Calgarian by the end of July! I'm excited to leave Edmonton- Calgary is much nicer IMO. I knit. Not well, but I knit

If you all have recommendations for nice, reasonably priced real estate, I would loooooove to hear it. I loath house shopping.
Oh dear...Calgary real estate is so $$ Good luck - it is a nice city. We like to drive to Edmonton about 1-2 times/yr for a change Well we live just outside of Calgary but...
crazylife is offline   Reply With Quote