06-05-2011, 06:23 PM
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Somewhere underneath my yarn and fabric hoard in the US of A
Re: Mamas on Etsy or HyenaCart...?
1. Do you already sell in a brick and mortar store (consignment, wholesale, retail, or otherwise)?
I have in the past, but we moved across the state. I'm working on getting into another B&M store again.
2. Is this sort of a trial run before you start your own website or are you planning to go all in and stock the store up?
I'm happy with my HC store and the custom work I get for now. Maybe once my kids aren't babies anymore and not requiring so much attention 24/7, I'll look into going further.
3. Did you register your business with your local county clerk's office for "doing business as" or some other type of license before you got started?
Not yet. I've always been the WOHM with my HC being a hobby that made less than $250/year. Now that I'm a full time WAHM, we're taking all the various channels to make it an official business.
4. If you already have an Etsy or HC store... give me the link! I'd love to take a look!!
My links are in my siggy.
- blessed with four miracles & my dream guy of ten years
My Spots' Listings
- Like New smaller See Kai Run, 0-6 Robeez, and more