Thread: May 2010 DDC
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 08:46 PM   #521
3boys_mom
Registered Users

Re: May 2010 DDC

Cheryl, Tina,

Everything's OK with me. It was the appt, dr, the whole day was probably the worst I've had a in quite a while. It ended with a big huge fight between DH and I.

Long story short, I didn't even get to see a Dr. But I did sit in the waiting room for nearly two hours. DH and the kids were in the car the whole time...and this place isn't exactly in the best place. We stuck out like a sore thumb. I only stayed because I was told I would get a form for an u/s. I didn't get squat....

I'm schedule to actually SEE the Dr this Thursday morning. I debated not going, but I'd really like the u/s so I have a better idea of EDD. The nurse I did get to speak with thinks that based on when I felt movement (a little over a week ago I felt 'something') I'm between 14 and 16 weeks, better than the 18-19 I'd been thinking. Like I figured I'm due sometime in November. Hopefully I'll have a better idea soon. Jen, I'm gonna start posting in the Nov. section as well. Thanks for the concern, mommas!