View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 12:57 AM   #6
cassondruh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 8 pouches of Booty Cubes wipe solution cubes left - discounted & price reduction!

mamalamb - It is pretty simple. You just drop one cube into 1 cup (8oz) of HOT water and stir. Or, you can put one cube into a microwave safe container and add 1 cup (8oz) water and microwave for 15-20 seconds. Take container out carefully and stir. The solution may be HOT, but once the solution cools you can pour the solution into a spray bottle and use it on baby wipes or directly on baby's tush.
Some people like to pour the solution into a container on top of a few dry wipes to make them ready to use.
My solution cubes contain a natural ingredient which helps prevent bacterial growth so the wet baby wipes are okay if they sit in a container for a day or two

Hope this helps. If you have a Paypal address and you are still interested in a pouch of cubes, let me know! I can send you an invoice for the cubes through Paypal if you let me know your Paypal address. We can talk more via private message on here, or you can email me directly: bootycubes@comcast.net
Talk to you soon momma,

-Cassondra
cassondruh is offline   Reply With Quote