View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 11:03 PM   #113
Brneyedgrl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEMmom

I live in Lexington and am somewhat new to cloth diapering. I'm diapering our first...she is 4 weeks old and we've been cd'ing since we got home from the hospital. There is a cloth diaper store in Lexington called Mother Nurture. They are on Facebook and have a website. It is a great store especially for advice! I wish they had more of a cloth selection but that's ok!! There is also Baby Moon. Anne is in charge there and does yoga, oilseed, playgroups, birthing classes, breastfeeding classes, etc. It is phenomenal! All classes are pre or post with the post classes open to you new little ones. Both of these places are off of Richmond Rd just south of the Lowes. I highly recommend both!

There is supposedly another good cd store. Maybe in Lawrenceburg? I found it through the Grovia site.
If you ever make it to Elizabethtown, there is an awesome store called Supermommy's. They have a FB and webiste too. Tons of great deals on cd'ing essentials and lots of diapers in stock. She will special order for you, too. The owner is a doula and very friendly and helpful. I love going there! Happy CD shopping!
Brneyedgrl is offline   Reply With Quote