View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 06:33 PM   #10
Sunny_mama
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: I just created the best 100% cotton, trim, absorbant insert

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestialdreamer View Post
Yes, me too! I could definitely make my own, but I'm finding I just truly don't have the time. I am considering buying Thirsties duo hemp prefolds to use as inserts for our BGs because touching microfiber grosses me out and I want something trim and super absorbant. I just hate the cost of buying 36 of them- eek If someone came out with a nice trim birdseye cotton insert for a reasonable price I'd buy in a heartbeat!
Me too! We're going back to OS pockets, my hubby and I love our MEOS but at the same time I find them to be a hassle when spraying and with a wiggly toddler and a pregnant mama it just to hard on me. I don't want to invest a ton in insert when the diapers already come with them and it can get soooo pricey! Maybe I'll buy some snap pliers and some flats at the CD store down the road and try em out when my new Sunbaby's and GoGreen pockets arrive (side note, I hope I like these as much or almost as much as BG OS as they are $25 + 13% tax here and I can't afford that, especially with two in dipes soon.)