View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 04:06 PM   #6
GrahamBaby4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Serious Problems with my 7yr old

small step update. I did call a friend of mine (a mother to one of the girls in his class) who does mostly drug rehab therapy and family therapy and we discussed the whole incident and how he doesn't take any responsibility for his actions, she gave me a few names of individuals to contact who do play therapy since he doesn't take responsibility and therefore can show no remorse for his actions, but because she knows him and has enjoyed talking to him over the last few years and he trust her and will tell her anything whereas most adults he can "fool" into thinking he isn't as smart as he is and he really doesn't know. So she said if these three names don't come through call her back and we will figure out something. She really doesn't want to do therapy on a child she knows for multiple reasons, and I totally understand, and I told her that because she knows him and he loves talking to her it was just the first person that popped into my mind for him to talk to about what he is going through. She completely agrees but would like him to see someone else.
So I will be doing lots of phone calls and seeing if medicaid will pay for any of it.
GrahamBaby4 is offline   Reply With Quote