View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 12:19 PM   #12
days_fly_by
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: The No Stink, No Complications Laundry Solution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimA View Post
The problem with this is that clothing and diapers can be made out of different materials and not every laundry detergent is safe to use on diapers.
Um, yes, they are. That's one of the points the OP was trying to make, I believe. Just wash them. You don't have to buy this specialty "CD safe" crap to "safely" wash your diapers. It's BS. If some diaper company is going to try to intimidate you (*cough* cottonbabies *cough*) into ONLY using a "CD safe" detergent by telling you anything else will void your warranty, just don't cop to it if you need to make a return for whatever reason. I swear to you that washing in Tide isn't responsible for whatever is wrong with the dipe and they aren't going to test the diaper to figure out what it's been washed in ANYways. It's on the honor system. Is it wrong to lie about it? Not so much. They lied to you in the first place by telling you only "CD safe" detergents were safe to use on diapers. Right? Right.

Last edited by TJR2119; 06-11-2011 at 11:10 AM.
days_fly_by is offline   Reply With Quote