View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 11:32 AM   #17
mommy2zander
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feeling uhhhh weird i guess LOL

I am so sorry for your losses. I can't even began to imagine how you & your family are feeling right now... & I am so sorry that you are not getting the support you need from friends at church...

As far as people being so judgemental, talking behind your back & not saying hi, including the bishop... I wonder if you could talk to the bishop... If that doesn't work out, I wonder if you need to search out another church... God is at many churches... churches do get in ruts... maybe yours in in a rut & your family needs a change... & as far as the other members offering you parenting advice, I wonder if you could ask them not to offer unless you are asking... maybe they would be able to agree to disagree... of course not all mama's are able to do this... I just sadly had a blow out with a college friend after asking her 3 times that we not talk about our parenting differences! Some people just can't let disagreements go... those might not be the mama's that you want to hang out with... Searching out a new loving church might be the way to go... of course no ones perfect & no churches are either.... but the way these mama's are treating you makes me wanta cry...
mommy2zander is offline   Reply With Quote