View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 02:44 PM   #103
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The No Stink, No Complications Laundry Solution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingforus View Post
So this could be why my daughters pee pee area is red all the time! Not BC she has diaper rash...but Just early mornings or when in her diapers longer then usual. And the smell! OMG its horrible! There's times where I think she's pooped And she didn't! The diapers are that bad! I have grovias and prefolds...honestly the grovias seem worse...I'm actually washing right now and debating on using the free samples I got of rocking green or my all free and clear!? Idk...think I'm dumping the whole sample of rockin green in!
Will be back to tell ya how it went!
I've been a RnG user, but I've heard lots of problems of people trying a sample of RnG after using a regular detergent. Something about it brings other detergents to the surface, and this somehow causes a terrible rash on your LO. So unless you are going to convert to RnG exclusively, I'd use the free samples for something else. JMHO.

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!
ebandive is offline   Reply With Quote