View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 08:25 AM   #23
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need to understand something about those not bf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysmileylady View Post
I can't wrap my head around caring so much about what another baby eats that you are truly hurt by it.

Really, this thread just appears as a poorly disguised attempt to show FF moms the error of their ways. Despite protestations to the contrary, it really doesn't come off as an honest question. The choices of words used and the explanation of the reasons why carry a lot of judgement behind them.
If you're so bothered by the thread, why keep coming back? Everyone is free to ask questions. I feel the way the OP does about circumcision. All of us have our issues that trigger strong emotions and have questions about it, and try to understand how others could make a decision that we see as so different/(maybe wrong).

To the OP. I FF my first because I had extreme PPD and not enough information or support to know what I was doing. When I nursed my son, even though I contacted countless lactation consultants who said he was doing it perfectly, it felt like I was nursing a piranha! No bleed nipples or anything, just extreme pain. He was also early and he screamed and threw up constantly because he had issues with everything I ate. I was more informed with my second and have successfully nursed her for 10.5 months with no signs of stopping.