Lu&Ce'sMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2Lucas
seller

My Mood:
Re: I HATE BFING!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaNeeNee View Post
Oh and we've tried bottles before, she WON'T take them! I've pumped and decided maybe I could exclusively bottle feed...didn't work. Still trying to get her to take it...but now I'm frustrated because I've pumped on a few different occasions and the milk has gone bad....BM is like liquid gold!!!! Much like BFing I HATE pumping!!!! So it's so tramatic to lose some.
In addition, my DD WOULD NOT take a bottle. I tried every thing but she pretty much had to since i had to go back to work and I had to start supplementing. I had Born Free bottles but she didn't want them I bought Breastflow, no to those as well. The Playtex NaturaLatch she didn't like at first but we had to keep forcing them she still hated it then she FINALLY gave in (the day before I went back to work!) I would EP but I don't make that much milk especially when I only pump.