View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 01:23 AM   #13
zosiasmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sleep help PLEASE... Exhausted baby and mommy!

I don't have any magical answers for you, but we went through the same thing and I was right here several months ago asking similar questions. I can only say that it will pass. Some things that I think added to my DD sleep problems, that might help you.
1. She was becoming more mobile and she moved a lot in bed. After a few weeks it got better.
2. She finally learned that she liked to sleep on her back and the few weeks before she learned how to turn over onto her back she slept like junk.
3. Teething played a big role.

I finally let her CIO one night and stood outside her door with my sister who had done it with her daughter. ( I highly recommend having someone to sit with you if you can). It only took 20 minutes (she didn't even cry that much) and she slept 4 hours straight (my DD, 10months old, has NEVER slept through the night). She began to put herself to sleep after that...UNTIL 2 weeks ago when she began to wake every 1 1/2 hours to nurse and I have a heck of a time getting her back to sleep. She sometimes wakes and won't go back to sleep for like 2-3 hours too. It is making me crazy but I have learned that it will all pass. Maybe a growth spurt right now? I don't know.
I can only offer hugs and hope that you can find some time to get an extra nap and maybe some peace and quiet to yourself to recharge. Danni

Want to know about making money with ChaCha? Ask me!
I made $350 last month!Hits4Pay Want some Moola?
zosiasmama is offline   Reply With Quote