View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 10:18 AM   #2
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Really Stubborn Repelling?

I just had this happen for the first time in 6 yrs! I didn't want to do it twice so here is what I did.

Put all our dipes in the tub, squirted 1/4 of the bottle of dawn on them (we have a garden tub and it was full!!!!). Used the shower (handheld) to spray the dawn down really well. Then just filed the tub the rest of the way normally with really hott water. When it cooled down enough for me to put my feet in there (about half of the day) I stompwashed them super well!!! Then added more HOT water and repeated. At the end of the day I cleared the drain and emptied the tub. Used the handheld sprayer to rinse quite a fiew times and let drain inbetween. Then stomped them to help get the rest of the water out. I them hand wrung each dipe till I got a full basket and dumped into the washer for a full HOT wash and kept doing that till they were all gone.

I worked all day because my dipes were totally useless!! Turns out I should have been using less detergent in the new machine. Now things are back to normal, thanks the good Lord!!

HTH hun!!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote