Old 06-30-2011, 03:05 PM   #7
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Really Stubborn Repelling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiiki View Post
I use Charlies Soap on all our laundry, and we've been doing fine for 14 months . I use eCover occasionally on the natural fiber stuff, could it be leaving residue in the washer? This really happened all at once without warning, on all the pockets, inserts, and sleeves at the same time!
I use softner on all of our cloths and have never had a problem with it. I've used softner on all other loads as long as we have been cd'ing. I really don't think that could be it?

I did however have our first buildup in 6 yeard. It was because I got a new machine and was adding too much detergent. It just happened one day. No warning. I got my machine about 3?? months ago and it took that long to happen. Didn't even know thata was possible. Maby you just had a super slow buildup?

It really stinks and I wish you the best of luck hun!!!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote