View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 08:03 PM   #9
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: JuneBugs July Chat

More :bighugs: Elena! Hope it is like you said over and done with soon!
I still feel like Cooper should have been in the September DDC because he is doing things that those babies are doing. Oh well...all in due time. EI comes wednesday with the PT to re-evaluate him. I still haven't scheduled his hearing test or did the blood work. I just don't want to have him stuck if I don't have too!
I was trying to see the pics on the blog but I only see little tiny "x"

Tomorrow we drive to NJ for the 4th. Guy's sis hasn't seen Cooper yet. She lives in CA and everytime she would come to NJ we couldn't go. Nevermind that NOBODY bothers to drive to us. She totally could have driven to our house from NJ but wouldn't. Kind of bugs me because when DH was previously married his mom and sis used to come and stay with them all the time. We have to take my car and the stupid dogs.

Jul ouch about the eye. I remember when my little sis scratched my mom's eye when she was about this age. Not fun. My mom had to wear a patch for a week. Hope it's not black.

I really really should read more to Cooper. I want him to grow up loving books.

I don't know if we will see fireworks or not I would like to but I am sure we will just sit around and talk about the dogs and let the weekend revolve around them. Really my sis in law is really only wanting to see the new stupid dog.

Here is my Coopi

We went to the beach yesterday and He LOVED it! Oh my. He was squealing when the waves hit him and he was obsessed with the sand!