View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 11:40 PM   #20
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:
Re: JuneBugs July Chat

Elena: About the computer...I really don't know what I would say if I found something like that from DH, I would probably try to embarass him though. I might say something like "you need to be more careful about what you leave up on your computer" Or "Did another friend ask you if his little sis was on one of those nasty sites again?" I would be upset/angry/hurt/confused too. I really don't need anything like that from DH and I am sure you don't either. And with another pregnancy loss in the happening still? Come on you thoughtless jerk, don't hurt my Elena!!!!

To the newbie:

AFM: We are staying in a motel tonight when we planned on camping tonight because I can't imagine loosing the baby in one of those nasty camp site toilets that is basically a hole in the ground. I am having a tiny bit of spotting again, but just barely barely. It is more just a tiny bit of brown blood when I wipe. I am really stressed now. I don't want to worry, but I can't help it . We have all these things planned and now I am scared to even walk. It's not fair. I really don't want to go through this! If I lose it, will I go into labor? Or will I just bleed and cramp? I would guess at 12 weeks it is still considered just a miscarriage. Will I be able to tell if it is a boy or girl? I shouldn't be thinking all this, but I am. I hate surprises and this one would be a really messed up one.