View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 02:35 AM   #22
FrozenBooty
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok apartments look at Spenard/ turnagain area anything near airport is ok also downtown near 5th avenue is expensive or really slummy near international airport road is anchorage Montessori school by far the best childcare preschool available but if your looking for cheap contact thread google thread anchorage they can give you a list of child care providers

Anchorage child care licensing has a website google it it has a feature that allows you to look up childcares by name and see copies of recent inspections

The boys and girls club in Spenard has a childcare that isn't terrible

I didn't catch age of daughter but if she's close to kindergarten Denali Montessori school is a lottery program downtown excellent free public charter school

If your into waldorf there is a charter program for that also down town

Denali car rental was cheapest around for longer term rentals when I was looking a couple years back but yes it's probably cheaper to buy a beater

The bus system is good you can get a pass but you have to plan ahead with extra time it's a pain and cold as all he'll in winter waiting

Where will you be working

Pm me for more questions or info I live in the valley now but used to live in anch

FrozenBooty is offline   Reply With Quote