View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 09:03 AM   #113
musicmom2x
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Any NC Mamas?

I swear I posted in here at one point but can't find my post.
There is Sweetbottoms baby boutique in the Fuquay-Varina area for the person who was asking and there is the Womens Wellness center in Chapel Hill and The Red Hen in Carrboro so that is a great place to go for diapers.
I see a lot of Goldsboro mama's here. My husband and I were looking into snatching up one of those crumbling victorians for a reno and I really want to open a diaper shop so it looks like there may be some interest there?
Right now I am in Winston-Salem and I find that many people here are not at all 'green' however they DO love to save money so I was thinking this may be a good place to open a shop. I think the nearest place for miles and miles is in Greensboro and that is just an online shop. Anyone with any info or who would like to correct me feel free to let me know
I have a nutso schedule right now but I still would love to meet up with other CD mamas. I have a 17month old in diapers right now and DH and I are debating the possibility of another wee one after I finish school. So cool to see so many NC mamas