View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 02:29 PM   #34
MissyMia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I HATE BFING!!!!!!!

I am nearing the end of my second time breastfeeding and I still "hate it". I love it at the same time though. I kind of did was the previous poster did, I fed more on a schedule then whenever through out the day. We have been nursing about 5-6 times since birth with an additional one at night until 4 or 5 months. Now it is more like 4-5 times a day with nothing at night. My baby does get a paci though and I gave it to her at birth, because my boobs were only allowed for feeding. And honestly she would take the paci over the boob anyday.

I also don't like nursing in public and don't really. I always time my trips out so that I feed right before. There have only been a handful of times I would nurse in the car or in the dressing room of Motherhood Maternity at the mall. I did once nurse at Panera in a back corner with my Aunt making sure I was covered with a jacket (because it was black friday and we were speed shopping, and my newborn had to come with me for feeding purposes).

Anyways, I suck it up for 12 months and then we stop, and I have my body back. I just know that I would feel way too guilty feeding her any other way, so that is what drives me to continue. I hate it and I do it anyways. I do have a countdown going though since dd2 is going to be 9 months tomorrow.