View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 10:42 AM   #87
akrab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Where is Admin?!?!?

Unfortunately I am guessing this will be ignored like so many other threads asking questions. I have noticed if the answers wont be what we want to hear a certain person will not even answer.

Off to go check out DT now that this thread reminded me of all the ICK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcia View Post
a few questions...

i have only been here a few months, and lee - you claim that the ads are no different. that is not true. when i started posting on here, i only ever saw WAHM ads or the diaper store ads. now there are more and more ads that have NOTHING to do with cloth diapers and are NOT WAHM sites. ex: how to lose weight, etc.

second - sam, you said that there has been talk about "we" will have to pay to have the ads turned off? did you mean lee would have to pay extra to have the ads turned off? or each member will have the option to pay?
cause if it is if each member will have to pay to use this board to have the ads turned off, you will lose most if not ALL of your members.

third - about the rumors with the contest. it was said that if they were true - that post would have been deleted. that is NOT true. sorry. but as long as that post is still on this board, it shows in the numbers at the end of the month on the post count.

i used to own a message board. i used to have to delete the HUGE threads like that because it would make the board run slower.
and yes, my board was actually HUGE, a moms board.

i was also wondering why people were switching and downloading firefox. that is what i run on all the time and i couldn't get the board to work for the past few days either. not till this morning was it running right for me. and no, i don't have dial-up.

a few more questions -
i think it is only fair to post this info and let the members know for sure what is really going on.
who is the server this board is ran on.
who is the host company
how much do you pay per month
how many GB does DS pull a month