View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 12:07 PM   #5
yomama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Do I need a double stroller? Chariot?

I wish we had gotten one when we had our second. When dd was a baby and ds a toddler, I put him in the stroller and carried her in a sling or wrap as she was so tiny. Then at some point, we picked up a used double stroller and it is a lifesaver when we do use it (dd is 2.5 and ds 5, so we don't need it much anymore).
Now we just moved to an area where biking is excellent and I wish I had a bike trailer. It would be silly to get one now, as ds can ride his own bike and is usually using a trail a bike if we're on a longer bike ride and dd has a bike seat on the back of my bike. But as long as ds is still a little unsteady on his own, it totally would not be safe to take them both biking without my dh coming along.
I love the versatility of the chariot ad if you treat it well, it should have great resale value. There is also quite a difference in quality and safety between different bike trailers and considering you would take your kids on the road, not something to be ignored, IMO.
If you're an active family and love getting outdoors, I would totally recommend one!!
yomama is offline   Reply With Quote