View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 04:04 PM   #13
Housefullofgirls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Okay, who needs another accountability thread...

Quote:
LOL!!! I just bought 4 of the seconds on Cotton Babies...and probably wouldn't have but I got a lot of 10 dipes in the mail yesterday that I bought off of FSOT and they STINK!!! STINK stink stink!!!! I've bleached and soaked them...now I'm just trying to decide what else to do to try and get it out!!! I'm afraid I just flushed that money...so I went out and spent some more...on dipes I know will arrive WITHOUT stinK!!! lol
Yes me too I bought 8 BG mediums listed in EEUC condition and said only used for 2 months. Ahem ya right! On 3 the laundry tabs have been replaced. Why would you need to do that with only 2 months use. They aren't stained(sunning i bet or bleach) but they stink. I'm very picky which is why when i buy diapers i ask questions. I think what it comes down to which is very gross to me. Mama's just go too many days bwtn washings and or don't use enough detergent so they get stink. sigh... I feel like I wasted 90 bucks. sucks. I also bought a $8 med aio also and it was listed in EUC and the soaker is all matted in the inside, slightly discolored and rough. Just gross. I'm done buying used! done.done. done.