View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
mizzy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have fail boobs

I have semi hypoplastic breasts. I have no fat or milk ducts on the underside of my breasts so they are kinda cone shaped. I can make 80% of my childs needs at max production, but in order for him to gain any weight i have to suppliment with *evil* formula. I am taking fenugreek, and pumping and doing everything i know how to do to make enough so i dont have to give anymore formula (i currently give him 4oz a day). He is 2 months old.

This same thing happened with my daughter 3 1/2 years ago, and i was never able to make enough. BUT I breast fed her until she was 3 I supplimented from age 4months until 9 months and she weaned herself from the bottle and wanted table food and breast only.

My question is, besides Fenugreek, what other herbs/foods etc.. help boost milk production. I do know about Reglan and domperidone already, but i am looking for herbs and such. I want to keep my max production up as long as possible so my supply can sorta grow as he grows instead of the formula amount going up as he grows.
mizzy is offline   Reply With Quote