View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
MissyMia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Do you think it is my hormones?

Little background.

I breastfed dd1 for 12 months, and I was on the Depo Provera shot the whole time. Had one ppaf 4 months after my pregnancy and never got another one until long after I stopped breastfeeding, like 8 months after.

I am now breastfeeding dd2 and she is about to be 10 months old. I started supplementing 2-4oz a day of Baby's Only formula, sometimes less and sometimes more since 8 months when I used up my freezer stash of bm. Now, since I got my first ppaf, I have been seriously nausous and sick at least once a month sometime during the first half of my cycle. A pattern I just notice since I have been keeping track. So since March, I have been vomitting with cramps and diarahea(sp) at least once a month I would say, last time being last night. Now I know I have to call the dr and I told dh to literally hold the phone to my ear tomorrow if he has to.

I thought it was food poisoning or a stomach bug the first couple times, and then I realized that I am feeling yucky days before and days after this happens. I wonder if it is an estrogen problem. I am on no form of birth control, having good solid afs, and breastfeeding.

The reason I ask here is because if I go to the drs, and they also believe it is a hormone problem, they will probably want me to stop breastfeeding and go on the Birth Control pill right? I remember the very first birth control pill I ever took had me in the bathroom with that nausous feeling all night. Anyways, I really wanted to make it 12 months again with dd2, so I was looking for some information or advice.

Can't imagine there would be similar stories out there??