View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 10:06 AM   #15
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children Struggling for More, Week of July 24th

Liz... let me know how it goes today... I have my fxed for both us and lots of praying going on.

Susan... hope your scan goes well!!! I am so sorry for your friend. That is horrible and so scary. My son had a subdural bleed with a mid-line shift and herniation of his brain a year ago this month... it was super scary. We had never met him before it happened but we knew about him and initially they told us he was dead and we were so sad. I cried for days (strange since I had never even met him) but then a few days later they told us he pulled through and was in critical condition.... we just kept praying and asking to go see him. We waited 6 weeks to meet him and one day they called me and asked if I wanted to be his mommy!!!! Now he is *almost* perfect despite the severity of his bleed. They said he would never be able to walk or talk.... and he has gained 16 pounds in 11 months and can now ride a bike and swing on a swing all by himself!!! It took awhile but aside from his scar you would never know he had a brain injury! So prayers work for sure... our little man is a miracle and so I will be praying for a miracle for your friend and her baby to have her mommy!!!

well.... as per my normal FMU still so faint... def not darker at all. Still got a two positives but not any darker than yesterday at all. Took another digi and it said not pregnant but it was with different urine right after I just peed I wasn't thinking obviously. I go in for a serum but am not optimistic... I am guessing it's a chemical or I just metabolize HCG really really slow...... I really want to be hopeful but not sure I can be! Say a prayer for us if you think about it. Thanks ladies.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote