View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 12:32 AM   #5
blessed22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Noooooo!!! Why are they all ULTRA now?!

I feel your pain.... *sigh*

I'll be going back to my Charlie's..... I HAD to use oxyclean and an extra scoop in every wash, but I never had any problems

Right now I'm using Surf... its super cheap but I noticed a difference in my dipes after the first wash. Next wash I was eagle eyeing the washing machine and noticed that I had suds galore in my final rinse. So I had to do an ENTIRE hot wash cycle (not just a rinse) to get it all out. Diapers were perfect after that wash. Next wash after that, I used a bit less detergent because of my suds galore incident and the dipes misbehaved again after that. PHOOEY! Soooooo (are you tired of reading this yet?) I basically HAVE to use the full amount of soap and have the extra suds in order to get the dipes clean enough, and I HAVE to use the extra hot wash cycle to get all the detergent off. It works, I have super clean dipes with cheap Surf detergent, but, I feel like I'm wasting water.......... Just no winning