To buy or to wait???
I can get a britex RA55 for $88 on amazon right now. The smokey pearl print is the print I am leaning toward and it is also the cheapest at $154. Just a day or 2 ago all of the roundabouts were cheaper on Amazon, now the other 3 prints are $174. I have $65 in swagbucks gift cards, that's how I can get it so cheap.
If I buy from Amazon, will I most likely get a recent manufacture date?
If the other prints just went up in price, will this one too?
DD is fine in her keyfit for now. She will most likely not outgrow it before baby arrives in Jan. I would like her out of it in Nov or so though so that she can get used to her new seat before baby comes and steals her seat.
Would you buy now in fear that the price will raise more or buy later? I never buy things from amazon, so I have no idea what my chances are in the price going higher or lower.
Mama to Addisyn 6.6.10
and Ryan 1.22.12