View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 05:17 PM   #9
CrazyBoysMamma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: quick quick! help with a question before we buy :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar_booger View Post
I totally agree, that's why I was so confused that there was only 1 anchor... I mean it's a VAN, most likely there will be a few kids riding?! Dh thought it must be in the middle so you could anchor 3 seats to the centre... I was like "I don't think so, doesn't sound safe to me..." lol (he was just thinking it must be that way, because why would only have 1 otherwise). We have 3 kids, so it will work for us, I just want to be able to use the back bench for 2 kids, so I can stow 1 middle row seat and have easy access to all the kids. When and if we have a 4th, our oldest will be ready for a booster likely, so it should be the vehicle to last us a long time!
Yeah, I'm a little bitter with Toyota over the same thing. I was totally excited about the new Siennas till I found out they put in less anchors and tethers than the previous models. I was likeummm...if I'm looking at an 8 passenger minivan, what do you think would be important? Shouldn't that be a no brainer? I hope you get the van! I want to upgrade SO bad!! I'm tired of my tiny car and kids fighting non stop.

Will you be my Swag friend? Pretty please?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CrazyBoysMamma
CrazyBoysMamma is offline   Reply With Quote