View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 07:08 AM   #13
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 17 week loss

I am so sorry. My experience was similar to a lot of mamas who have posted - I delivered our son Marshall at 19 weeks (although he passed earlier around 15 weeks). I had bleeding for about 2 weeks and then my next AF came maybe 5-6 weeks later, and my first 2 cycles were REALLY heavy, and then these last 2 were "normal."

We just started TTC with this past cycle (no-go ) so I can't tell you how quickly fertility returns. But my doc told us that it was fine to start trying right away. I personally needed time to heal emotionally, and kind of wanted to honor my son's due date without the stress of TTC, so we started trying after that anniversary had passed. Your heart and your body will know when you're ready.... just let yourself do and feel whatever and however you want to. I'm so sorry for your loss.