View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 11:00 AM   #14
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 17 week loss

I've lost 3 in the 2nd trimester. The one that I went to 18 weeks with and delivered vaginally took nearly 2 months before I got another period. I bleed for about 3+ weeks. With my 15 week I bled for close to 3 weeks and that cycle was 37 days (I believe) starting at the day he was delivered. With my 12 week loss it was bleeding for just over a week, and a 32 day cycle.

After the 18 week loss (Zach) I got pregnant again after 1 full cycle and that's when I lost the 12 weeker (Toby).

I'm monitoring my fertility after Simon (he was the 15 weeker that I lost in June) and I am not impressed with my cycles. This is cycle 2 and it's still pretty off. I'd temp and wait until you have a really good looking cycle then start the next month. But that's just me. I'm probably never going to TTC again so it's more that I was in your shoes after my first loss and wish I'd have waited a little longer.

Best of luck mama!!!
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Go check out my book! End of the world, two teens stuck without their parents while trying to care for a toddler. Shelter
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote