Thread: 17 week loss
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 02:33 PM   #16
Christylkeller
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: 17 week loss

Thank you ladies! I know this is sooo hard for all of you! I truly appreciate your willingness to share with me your experience. I don't know anyone else who has had a true 2nd tri loss... I know a few that had a missed miscarriage that was discovered at 15 or 16 weeks, but none that went through with L&D. Your stories help me to not feel so alone!

I had my 2 week appt yesterday. The pathology of the placenta came back fine. There doesn't seem to be any reason for my sons sudden death. The perinatologist did tell my DR that my son's eyes were probably open due to the whatever caused his death. It breaks my heart to think that he might have been in pain and suffered...

I was given the clear to resume all regular activities as I felt ready for them. And I asked about future pregnancies... she of course recommended waiting 3 months, but said that there was nothing wrong with just leaving up to God. I pray to get pregnant again soon. I struggle to get pregnant and I know in my mind that it really is up to God, but my heart wants to just be pregnant again.

Keeping you all in my prayers!

Homeschooling mom to A- '01, M- '05, E- '08 and G born 3/5/13 VBA3C

Always missing my 17 weeker E 7/25/11
Christylkeller is offline   Reply With Quote