Thread: Delete
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 12:00 AM   #13
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Re: If I ever get pregnant...

After DH and I got married, we tried for 6 years to get pregnant. We went through lots of tests and tears, and eventually, an IVF that ended up working. I often felt that once I got that positive test, I would never ever whine or moan about it. And then, when DD2 (I got pg while using protection when I was 17, DD1 was 13 when DD2 was born-secondary IF REALLY sucks) was a year old, DH and I amazingly got pg on our own.

I just have to say that, honestly, both pregnancies sucked. They were SO rough on my body. Thankfully nothing serious was actually really WRONG, but I could really feel just how hard it was on my body and how much it taxed my body. Even now, DD3 is 11 months old, I really feel the lasting effects, things that will likely be permanent.

DH and I are sort of whatever/TTC-ing, I guess, right now, for #4. And while I like the idea of having 4 kids, I also struggle with it, and if we get a positive test, I will probably be as freaked out as happy, and NOT looking forward to another pg, even with the prospect of additional IF things going on.
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote