ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Daily Chat 8/15-8/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNclothdiaperin'Momma View Post
Busy birthday weekend here. Today I get to go in and get my RhoGam shot and probably a blood draw...Hope all looks good. As for this week, not too much. Just helping my MIL get a party together for my DHs Gpas 90th bday. Should be a lot of fun. Hope that everyone had a great weekend.
Good luck with your blood draw and shot! I don't know anything about Rhogam shots except you have to get them when you have negative blood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chayla View Post
Amy, why do you have to go get the RhogGam now? I have type - blood too but don't get the shot for a long time. The MW did say if I do have a m/c then I need to get it but that hasn't happened.

Shelly, I took the longest nap on Saturday. I needed it Wanted one so bably yesterday but DH took one instead, he needs it too but dang I wanted one SOooooooo tired and really having a hard time with food, blah

Have you tried the shark steam mop? I love, love, love that thing. Makes mopping so easy. I want the hand held steam one to scrub counters, cupboards and walls!!! Go to www.1saleaday.com They always have these!!!
Oh cool site! I will check it out. Thanks! i hope you get a nap today! I usually just pass out on the couch while kids are playing and dh is playing mario galaxy to entertain them or something. or during dinner when I can't sit at the table with them or I will be sick. they are short 20 minute naps but they keep me going.

Last edited by ReadingRenee; 08-15-2011 at 09:43 AM.
ReadingRenee is offline   Reply With Quote