View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 04:43 PM   #14
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Daily Chat 8/15-8/21

Back from my appointment...The Dr. decided not to do the RhoGam, but did get my bloodwork done. I tried to schedule my 48 hour blood draw, but got fed up with people not knowing what to do. While in the appointment the Dr told me that I wouldn't hear from him until after he had both sets of results back and to make sure that the appointment wasn't until later Wed. afternoon, or Thurs. morning...I did the blood draw and then tried to schedule the 48 hour, but was told I had to call and schedule. Okay, that's fine. I get home and try to find the number to schedule it and didn't see a specific number to call, so I called the main number and asked to be transferred to schedule bloodwork. I was then transferred to the lab who told me they don't schedule appoinments, that I need to talk to my Dr about setting up an appointment. I then explain what's going on and they transfer me to Ob/Gyn. I then explain to random nurse on the phone whats going on and she wants to transfer me back to the labs to set up the appointmentm! I then try and re-explain what is going on with me and what the lab told me and she then tells me to wait on a call from the Dr. tomorrow...All of that to say, I may or maynot recieve a call tomorrow to set up a 48 hour appoinment. Why does no one know what's going on?!
& DS (4/13/12)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote