View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 05:48 PM   #22
mamma2nikkiSEP
Registered Users

Re: Feeling uhhhh weird i guess LOL

That woman doesn't know what she's talking about.

Its just recently in the past 2 decades maybe if even that women are waiting to have children. Before that it was common to have kids young!

I was 21, my mom 21, my grandma 18!!!!!

Someone who is obviosuly that anti AP isn't worth taking seriously.REally.

I only have 4 kids and people look at me funny. they think I'm the babysitter. Shoot! Just 2 days ago, Em reading tutor asked me if I was her sister. Ummm helloooooooo, you met me yesterday w/ my other 3 kids DUH!

When people make comments like that to me I ask, "How many kids do you have?" Oh well you are welcome to come back when your resume is alittle larger!!!!.

She'll get it when her kids is SOOOO supressed, he come home from highschool totally wild and incontrollable. how can a child enjoy their childhood when they are treated like a prisoner.

Yes my kids are al bit wild. Yes they are loud, yes everyone KNOWS their kidshave arrived. but they are kind and loving, are the first to help a child in need. They are also never afraid to speak their mind and that is safer in this world that cowering in a corner, only doing what you are supposd to do and being quiet.

Sorry this got long. That lady just pissed me off.
You should not be treated this way.

I have no idea what to do to help your dd. In the mouring department I'm terrible. I still mourn the loss of my baby 6 years ago and cry like a baby.
Hug her love her, let her know its ok to hurt and that you are all hurting and that her baby brother knows he was loved so dearly.
mamma2nikkiSEP is offline   Reply With Quote