View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 10:21 PM   #1
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
It's Been A Rough Day

Like I said in my other thread, right now I'm having a 7-week miscarriage. As if it isn't hard enough dealing with that, my sister-in-law texted me this morning to announce that she's pregnant. I know that she doesn't know that we were pregnant or are having a loss, but still. I cannot even believe that I had to endure that announcement at the same time as I'm miscarrying or that I'll have to watch her be pregnant at the same time that I should have been. I just don't even know how I'm going to handle this.

Also, we took the kids out to eat because our power has been out due to a bad storm on Thursday. While we were out, I saw this hugely pregnant woman SMOKING A CIGARETTE. I just about lost it. I told DH, "Why does she get to be pregnant when that's what she's going to do? I've never even smoked a cigarette, but certainly wouldn't do it while I was pregnant, and I'm the one having a miscarriage?!" Life is just too cruel. I'm not a violent person, but I seriously wanted to punch that chick.

I just needed to vent. It feels like life is ganging up on me and sending me all kinds of things to just make this situation even more unbearable.
love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote