View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #13
Madame Medina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Please pray everything is okay

I went in on Thursday and they did an ultra sound and everything looked okay so they sent me home with strict orders to rest. I went to bed early and woke in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Halfway there I got one of those stabbing pains which was followed by a large gush of blood. I tried to go back to sleep but the pains got worse and so did the bleeding. Around 3am I called my neighbor to come sit with my boys and DH took me to the ER. I felt so dizzy and light headed and I was soaking 2 pads an hour. When we arrived I passed out in the triage area while the nurse was taking my blood pressure. They rushed me back and had the radiologist on call do an ultrasound. No heartbeat but she continued to do measurements. Then I got one of those sharp pains again and she would no longer allow me to look at the screen. I was scared and knew something was not right. After they wheeled me back to the ER the DR came in and informed me I was having miscarriage but because I was bleeding so bad and my blood pressure was so low they were going to take me to the OR and do a D&C. I just cried DH was allowed to stay with me until I was asleep. I was released at 8:30am on Friday and I've just not felt like doing much. I hurt not just physically but emotionally too. I appreciate all the prayers and wish all of you happy and healthy pregnancies.
Madame Medina is offline   Reply With Quote