Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Post-partum belly photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Actually, the first pic was on February 19, 2008 2:14:02PM

and the second was March 13, 2011 7:11:46PM taken with a Kodak Easyshare C160 Digital Camera

I'm not sure what the point of lying about this is?
(I have an exif viewer integrated into my browser, I am a sysadmin, I did not go out of my way for this!)

The point of this thread is to be honest!
yeah i wasn't pregnant in February of 2008 (obviously since DD is only 8 months old) . guarantee you the other photo was taken between 24 and 48 hours after birth. The date on my camera is set incorrectly. Obviously since your smart enough to have the firefox app figured you could figure out that the date is set incorrectly.

And just to point it out The first photo was taken with a Kodak Easy share. The second photo was taken with an FZ28 since you can see the lens cap on it Kodak easy shares don't have a lens that requires a cap. Since you did go out of your way to try to point that out just thought I would as well.
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING

Last edited by igotmywings; 09-06-2011 at 01:08 AM.
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote