View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 01:23 PM   #42
amomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ACCOUNTABILITY THREAD - nov 2011

dd's room and the baby's room are done! I thought I would share some pictures of everything

dd's room before: (this was the guest bedroom)

dd's room after!:

We still need to get some bookshelves hung up in her room and then the pink bin of books will come off of the top of the shelf in the corner and the big bear will probably come down too...it is just the best place to keep it for now My mom and I made the valance and I found the lamp on her dresser at a thrift store so we just painted it and got a shade for it! Her quilt and sheets I got on sale and used coupons. We got her dresser from Ikea and the mattress was my sisters before she got married so overall her room was super cheap to do!

We didn't do too much in the baby's room. We did it gender neutral with dd so we could keep everything the same with any other kids we had. The only thing we did was switch the dresser and the crib, just for a change We will bring the glider down to the living room too so that I can rock her during the day and at night I just nurse in bed. We will also hang letters up of the baby's name after she is born...but until then this poor little girl is still nameless!

and here is the mess we made cleaning out the guest bedroom....it is all cleaned up and put away now though!! It's so nice to have our hallway back!