yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: If I ever get pregnant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingPeaMama View Post
Well I'm going to be the opposing side. We did IF treatments both times to get pregnant and spend buttloads of money on meds etc. While I was overjoyed to be pregnant and celebrated everything I still had moments of misery. More with this one than DD but still I am not sure we have a right to tell moms they can't whine a little. Isn't getting to whine and be waited on a part of being pregnant? It doesn't mean they aren't super happy about the baby. The gender thing I will never understand because I never had this super huge desire to have a specific gender but to each their own. It confuses me when people ask if I'm happy or upset to be having a boy or girl etc but I just blow them off. I have experienced excrutiating back and sciatic nerve pain during pregnancy....to the point that I cannot walk and am in tears. It doesn't change the fact that I love every moment of that pregnancy but I still needed someone to listen to me, otherwise I felt alone and the pain overwhelmed me. I guess I just don't believe it is fair to judge anyone's pregnancy and whether they are greatful for the baby or not because they whine about normal pregnancy complaints.
It's because for a lot of us it's not about the waiting or the money, it's about the death of our children, in my case 3 in the second trimester. It's hard for me to hear other women whine about something I would LOVE to be worried about. Instead I only worry about death. Vomitting, stretch marks, cravings, all that is trivial and meaningless to me and I wish like crazy I was in the position to worry about the trivial and meaningless.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew(9), Luke(6) and James (2/13). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more!
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote