View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 01:50 PM   #5
NATTYBATSMOM
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: thinking about getting a tubal

I want to get a tubal. I'm almost 31, I have two kids and I'm done. We're barely in decent financial shape for two kids, let alone more and I want to go back to school and be able to work and I want to know that it isn't going to get derailed by another baby. My husband is not for it though because he doesn't believe in doing anything to alter the body (which is why he won't get snipped). I also need to see if the hospital I have my HMO with will do it because it's a Catholic hospital or at least it has been but it's been taken over by Mayo so maybe they'll do it now outside of a cesarean. I just want to be sure that I'm not going to get pregnant anymore and so it's either this or the Mirena because I'm tired of worrying. I talked to the nurse at the family planning clinic yesterday about this and she gave me some things to look into. The issue with DH isn't that he wants more kids, he just doesn't believe in having unnecessary surgery but he doesn't like me being on birth control, he hates condoms, and I never used the diaphragm I got last year. We're doing pulling and praying and I don't want to rely on just that anymore. I want to be able to have sex with my husband whenever and not worry about getting pregnant.
My Blog: Sipping Life One Day at a Time
NATTYBATSMOM is offline   Reply With Quote