Thread: Delete
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #22
LaughingPeaMama
Registered Users
Formerly: RedShoes
seller

Re: If I ever get pregnant...

But that is assuming that these moms have never experienced a loss. People aren't always open about loss and some women myself included try to focus on the here and now. I had a ruptured ectopic at 8 weeks and almost died. I never said my concerns were based on money or time. I am fully aware that each pregnancy is a joy and nothing is guaranteed but does that mean that I have to keep my mouth shut when I've thrown up for the umpteenth time or because I'm in horrible pain because if I don't suck it up and stay quiet then I mist be ungrateful or non aware of the fact that I'm lucky this baby made it another day? I understand wanting to be in the position of having pregnancy woes. I have been there. My babies are blessings that I never thought would come. I just think you(g) might me judging these women when you(g) really don't know the circumstances of the pregnancy.
Wife to my soulmate since 7/12/03 mom to dd 2/9/09 and ds 1/5/12 and angel baby 10/07. Infertility survivor!ISO(willing to trade my FSOT items for) snapped unpaper towels EEEEUC or NEW heavy/long mama cloth
FSOT NOTE: SMOKE FREE DOG FRIENDLY HOME. EVERYTHING IS LINT BRUSHED BUT STRAY HAIRS WILL BE FOUND. IF THIS BOTHERS YOU DON'T FSOT WITH ME PLEASE
LaughingPeaMama is offline   Reply With Quote