Thread: SHOULD I be?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 01:28 AM   #1
rahhlady
Registered Users
seller

SHOULD I be?

So I posted the other day about my hospital visit. I was told I was having a possible miscarriage. I was supposed to be 7 weeks along and was having bright red bleeding and some cramping. They said they saw what looked like a start of a pregnancy on the ultrasound. My hcg levels were only at 400 [which even if I was off by a few days should be MUCH higher than that] and I have been bleeding, bright red, passing clots... ever since I got home. The cramps are so bad that I jsut curl in a ball and want to die.

Anyways, I was not TOLD I lost the baby... I was told it was a 50/50 shot and I wasn't far enough along to tell. So, they didnt SAY I lost the baby, but I immediately KNEW I had... kwim? I am supposed to go have my levels checked on Monday but should I really be holding out hope? I am already mourning. I feel like there is no chance this was a viable pregnancy, especially since I am STILL bleeding and my levels were so low. I have no symptoms left, not that I had many to begin with. I got a positive the day before my period was due and the test line was darker than the control a few days later, so I know the HCG was there.

Anyways, people are telling me that I shouldnt give up hope and all of this... but is it wrong that I have already given up. SHOULD I have hope left? I don't FEEL pregnant anymore.

Would you still have hope?