View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 10:27 AM   #230
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Two Year Olds!

Morgan- Glad Grayson got wiggly for you! Hope you got some rest after all those contractions.

Mae- Have fun at the open house!

Sara- Hope the rain stays away for your yard sale. I wouldn't mind if we got it here though!

AFM: Feeling good today, so cleaning like CRAZY! Even though I should be doing homework. A friend of mine sells Mary Kay, and she offered to come this afternoon to give me a pedicure. Excited!

Em loves his sitter so much! It is such a good feeling for him to want to be there. Yesterday he said "Glad to be here." when we got there. I can rest (or nest) guilt free knowing to him it's more like a playdate with her daughter than going to a sitter for him.

Wes' work called a faculty meeting before school today so he had to go in early. When he got there, he found out they called the meeting for little Miss Ella. They gave us $200 as a gift! I was shocked!! But with me being off 2 weeks before her due date and having to take unpaid time for nearly all of my leave, it is very helpful! That's nearly 1 week's pay for me! We definitely work for and with good people! Thank God for our school district!

Anyway...better get back to it. Trying to get everything done before my friend gets here.
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote