View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
huntmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I give up...

That sounds absolutely maddening! I am so sorry you are having a hard time. I sympathize greatly. My first we trained late at 33 months and it was a breezer relatively speaking. She got it on day one and after two days of trying to control things and being obsitnate, she gave it and did it as if she always had been. Little lady two has been giving us all the signs for a couple of months so I decided to trade the diaper problems we were having for potty learning and after three days she got it but she still chooses to do other things over going to the potty and then cannot hold it all in when it is time to go. This essentially is keeping me from going almost anywhere.

I will put out some goodness for your little boy to care too and maybe we will both be past this soon. Mine will absolutely not go back to diapers so I am rather stuck. We shall make it, I think.