Old 09-09-2011, 05:47 PM   #28
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordmama View Post
LaughingPeaMama - it's true that we can't know everyone's back story. And because of that, and out of respect for others, we contain our pain here, where it's safe to say that it drives us crazy sometimes.

This forum is a safe place for mamas who have hurting hearts. We can pour them out here without worrying that we'll offend anyone. I'm all for debates and playing devil's advocate, but here we just try to understand the pain behind a post and support one another through it.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Absolutely!

IMO, in this part of the board, if you don't feel the same way, either just say you are sorry they are feeling that or skip it altogether. On this board, we are not here to debate each other's feelings. We are here to validate them, listen to them and give support. IF emotions are all over the place. They are all valid and all normal. We deserve to be able to express them just as much as the woman who needs to complain does. We do not need people making us feel guilty for our emotions on top of everything we are feeling.

Rebecca - Please don't feel you can't share here. It is what this board is for.